Grenada invasion query

Michael Hoover hoov at SPAMfreenet.tlh.fl.us
Fri Nov 3 04:40:58 MST 2000

> I'm hoping someone can give ne some information on the US preparations
> for the invasion of Grenada. I'm arguing with a guy who reckoned there
> was no long-term preparation for the invasion. If anyone has some
> information, especially if US military sources have revealed the nature
> of the planning, I'd appreciate it. I recall that there was an exercise
> with a name similar to Grenada and the Grenadines, but I can't remember
> any more details, e.g. if the same OAS countries were involved as
> participated in the actual attack.
> John Edmundson

There was Grenada thread on this list earlier this year.  Check searchable
archives (a quite handy option!)...  Michael Hoover

http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?restrict=;exclude=;config=
marxism_lists_panix_com;method=and;format=short;words=Grenada;page=1