Attention Crowell lovers was Re: Question about Ireland

Fri Nov 3 04:51:16 MST 2000

> Comrade Bradley and other fans of the mass murderer please note
above.

> regards
>

> Gary

Gary, I love you, but sign me up for this aforementioned fan club.
Slaughtering a village was common practice for all statesmen at the
time. This gent led the first bourgeois revolution. That should be the
end of discussion. I am both Irish and British (as well as Scot and
Welsh) in my lineage and can appreciate his contribution. The tragedy
is not his existence but that his rev did not stand more that 11
years.

Diggers of the world, unite! (seperate but apropo)

Macdonald