Final words in reply to Mike

Gary Maclennan g.maclennan at SPAMqut.edu.au
Mon Nov 6 21:43:51 MST 2000

Well this was a gracious reply.  One that I am not entirely sure I
merited.  Nevertheless I will point out that QUT is far from an elite
college and within it I occupy an extremely non-elite position.

The difficulty between Mike and myself is that I have a conception of
"party" which is much closer to Marx's then Lenin's or worse still
Zinoviev's.  If we could only get beyond the Zinovievist deviation to
Marx's original conception then I feel we would make much more progress in
the present conjuncture.

regards

Gary