Evidence versus implication

Tue Nov 7 08:42:38 MST 2000

>>> furuhashi.1 at osu.edu 11/06/00 08:06PM >>>
In any case, though, Foster & McNally, unlike you & Lou, are capable
of discussing & criticizing Brenner's article without dismissing
everything he has to say; lumping him together with the likes of
Eugene Genovese & Bill Warren; etc.  If only you guys could emulate
Foster & McNally here, our "debate" will be more constructive.

CB: Myself, I'm aiming to emulate Karl Marx , W.E.B Dubois, and Angela Davis, in this
debate. Marx spoke directly on many of the issues in debate.