Chattel Slavery, Colonialism, & Capitalism

Tue Nov 7 14:59:28 MST 2000

Mine:

>Milosovic hunter Jim Devine?
>For the last three weeks, I should admit that whatever you have
>demonstrated on
>this list  is unfortunate from a comradely point of view. For the purpose of
>rescuing Brenner, you have launched a sectarian cyber campaign against Lou and
>Blaut, and despite the *warnings* of moderators on both sides, you have
>*continued* to cross post debates elsewhere, trying to contradict Lou and red
>bait people from here on pen-l. with implicit or explicit ad
>hominems and veiled
>personal affronts.

I don't see any problem in agreeing with Lou & disagreeing with Jim
Devine on the evaluation of Milosevic while agreeing with Jim Devine
& disagreeing with Lou on the assessment of Brenner.  What does this
have anything to do with "red-baiting"?  As far as I'm concerned,
both Lou & Jim Devine, as well as Jim Blaut & Brenner, profess to be
Marxists, and I don't see any reason why I should think otherwise.

Yoshie