All right, the US election is over..

Wed Nov 8 13:34:53 MST 2000

Is it true that most of the people don't vote most of the time ?

CB

>>> wwchi at enteract.com 11/08/00 03:09AM >>>
All right, the miserable U.S. bourgeois sham rich white man's fake exercise
in bullshit, capitalist media hype, propaganda, brainwashing, lies and
confusion is over.  AT LAST.  GOOD RIDDANCE.  HOORAY!!  YAHOO!!  IT'S OVER!!
Now maybe we can get some progressive work done.  We're going to have to go
around awakening the whole rest of the movement from its drugged state.

Lou Paulsen