[Fwd: [BRC-ANN] Quote of the Day: Howie Hawkins]

Dayne Goodwin dayneg at SPAMshell.aros.net
Fri Nov 10 13:51:49 MST 2000

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Art McGee wrote:

> > Hello Carrol, did you notice that Howie's comment was
> > from after the 1996 election?
        [snip]
> Trust me, unlike most people you may know, when I post
> something, I know exactly what I'm doing.
> Art

Hello Art, I was always sure that *you* knew the quote was from 1997.
However, as Carroll acknowledged and as I suspected, *he* didn't notice
that the quote was from 1997 when he decided to re-post it to this marxism
list-that was *my* point.
        It never occurred to me that you or anyone else would think that i
was implying that *you* didn't know the quote was from 1997.  It was quite
clear to me that you consciously and purposely chose to post that 1997
quote.
        Dayne