[Fwd: [BRC-ANN] Quote of the Day: Howie Hawkins]

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Fri Nov 10 16:31:57 MST 2000

At 04:25 PM 11/10/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello Yoshie, i agree with everything you say except for a quibble on the
>last sentence.  i agree with Art that Howie, a strong supporter of the
>Nader/Green Party campaign, undoubtedly and justifiably has the same basic
>analysis today.  But my guess is that Howie would not be "as critical as
>ever" of the Nader/Green campaign but would note some progress between
>1996 and 2000. see ya', Dayne

One thing that did not make the national press (surprise-surprise) was
Nader's appearance in Harlem last week at a standing room only meeting
organized by Al Sharpton. He was very well received apparently.

Louis Proyect