Trust

Carrol Cox cbcox at SPAMilstu.edu
Sat Nov 11 08:50:33 MST 2000

Chris, Art McGee of the Black Radical Congress is indeed pretty
trustworthy in his selections for Quote of the Day selections on BRC
(Black Radical Congress) announcement list. And he has posted on this
list in the past. Trust him. (That does not necessarily means "agree
with him," but it does mean to trust him to mean what he says and know
what he means.)

Carrol