HAIL TO THE THIEF !

decalvas at SPAMearthlink.net decalvas at SPAMearthlink.net
Tue Nov 14 14:15:41 MST 2000

Sorry, didn't look like that when I sent it...I can fix...

"The bourgeoisie turns everything into a commodity, hence also the writing
of history. It is in its nature, a condition of its existence, to falsify
all commodities: it falsified history. And the version of history which is
most highly paid is that which is best falsified for the purposes of the
bourgeoisie."

F. Engels, Notes for a history of Ireland

--John Benfield