DSP

Green Left Parramatta glparramatta at SPAMgreenleft.org.au
Mon Nov 20 01:01:33 MST 2000

A perfect opening for me to urge comrades visit the DSP web site at
http://www.dsp.org.au -- heaps of  new content in the DSP documents page. One
person's centrist is another person's revolutionary! Richard's characterisation is
one of the nicer one's I've heard on this list at times/

Norm.