Amerikans

Austin, Andrew austina at SPAMuwgb.edu
Mon Nov 20 09:01:03 MST 2000

I don't understand the reluctance of whites to become race traitors.

Andrew Austin
Green Bay WI

-----Original Message-----
From: Yoshie Furuhashi [mailto:furuhashi.1 at osu.edu]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 1:15 AM
To: marxism at lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: Amerikans

Art guffaws:

>  > Could Yoshie Furuhashi please refrain, hereafter, from
>>  using the word "Amerikans"? Such use of clever but
>>  essentially racist epithets may make us even more prone
>>  to revivalism, survivalism, primitivism.
>
>Hahahaha! This to me is so funny.
>
>For those unaware, Black people, when engaged in online
>discourse, like to use the spelling AmeriKKKa, for obvious
>reasons, and they won't be refraining from it's use anytime
>soon. Hahahahahahaha!

Several years ago, at the Ohio State University, members of the Black
Student Union (now renamed the Afrikan Student Union -- a very
progressive force on our campus, on issues ranging from police
brutality, affirmative action, retention rates of minority students,
to campus workers' strike) caused a _sensation_ among some white
students who saw their use of spelling AmeriKKKa.  White folks can be
very annoying, patient as most of the rest of us try to be....

hotep,

Yoshie