Differences between US troops in Dixie and UN troops in Palestine

Wed Nov 22 10:42:01 MST 2000

More likely join in, and stop "terrorism". Remember, in such an action the UN would be
declared "neutral" (such as when the Canadian troops watched the forcible expulsion of
half a million Serbs from the Kraijina in Croatia).

Macdonald