Samir Amin

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at SPAMmindspring.com
Fri Nov 24 10:47:51 MST 2000

As Amin, Wallerstin and Weber, like all economists often espress
contradictary views even within each's own writing, it would be useful to
cite specific points of their alleged positions.  This would be specially
helpful to those on the list who are not formally trained in economics,
myself included.  WE should be careful about not falling into the habit of
merely intellectual name dropping.

Henry