on the American election - a query and a comment

Sat Nov 25 13:27:53 MST 2000

Comrades.

What percentage of the voting population enrolled?  What percentage of the
enrolled actually voted?

 From where I am sitting it looks as if the election will be given to
Bush.  Even within the general decay of bourgeois democracy in the USA that
will be surely a remarkable act.  I am surprised that the Gore forces have
kept going for so long.  Admittedly the White House is a pretty big trough
- with room for lots and lots of snouts.

regards

Gary