the role of forced labor

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sun Nov 26 00:44:39 MST 2000

Yoshie replied:

> >You know, amongst Marxists, one wants to have a debate >that goes
> >beyond the ABC (or A) of Marxism.  Otherwise, what's the >point?  It
> >makes sense sometimes to repeat ABC on a _non-Marxist_ >list, but here
> >it really doesn't, does it?  For whose imaginary benefit are >you
> >reciting ABC?  Not to hear yourself talk, I hope?

blah, blah, blah, blah! i am still waiting for you to make up your mind and
come up with something coherent on chattel slavery! Maybe when you get your
Ph.D., I hope, if you can! Otherwise, what is the point of teaching A of
Marxism to the list members such as "primitive accumulation"?  Not to hear
youself chat on LBO talk, I hope?

Plus, you still haven't replied my question on Navigation Acts. This means how
useful the discussion is with you. Only chatting  and intellectual name
dropping! That is it!

I  am skipping the missive below..

Xxxx

--