the sacred and the profane?

snedeker snedeker at SPAMconcentric.net
Sun Nov 26 11:54:39 MST 2000

it seems to me that the argument about Brenner is
getting out of control. if he has no impact on revolutionary movements because
he is not read by the working class, why worry about his arguments? why give him
so much importance in our discussions. what is the great danger?

let's get back to the analysis of capitalism. if
people have ideas about practical politics, let them articulate these and we
will debate them. Brenner has taken on the importance of a symbol in some
religious ritual. let's get back to reality. we are all intellectuals; some of
us are academics. what we say on line does not change the world.

George