No Subject

snedeker snedeker at SPAMconcentric.net
Sun Nov 26 12:18:28 MST 2000

I have only been using this list for about two
weeks. I find many of the discussions interesting. I  like the types of
intellectual questions people pose. it reminds me of my experience in graduate
school during the 70s. most of my students ask questions like: "what is going to
be on the test"? My fellow teachers are not more profound for the most part.
they are burned out from fighting the administration or just tired of it all.
so, I rather enjoy the lively debates. it is good to be in contact with graduate
students and others who still read and try to make sense of this madness.