Machiavelli

Tue Nov 21 11:57:35 MST 2000

Hello all,
I have but a simple request. I am currently finishing up an essay on Machiavelli with a
thesis that, to put it simply, states that Machiavelli is not a psychiatrist and the
Prince is not about "human nature" and its ugliness. The Prince can be a guide to
tactics in building a society in which *real* human nature can flourish.

Can anyone help with some sources/dircetion that will pad this work? We have seen a
bunch of Machiavellian discourse lately, so I throw this line out...

Thanks,
 to your health, comrades!

Macdonald