[fla-left] [Election 2000] Citizens Committee for Nader/LaDukeformed(fwd)

Carrol Cox cbcox at SPAMilstu.edu
Sun Oct 1 15:49:35 MDT 2000

jonathan flanders wrote:

> >> "left luminaries" and "progressives" <<
>
> I would be interested to know what relationship the CIA has to supermarket
> tabloids.

The CIA is merely one (and not the most important) agents
of capital, not itself the source of all evil. I imagine many
different capitalist institutions could engender the ongoing
attack on Nader's campaign. I presume the owners of
the tabloid press are themselves capitalists -- and that
their processes of thought do not differ that much from
the owners of The Times.

Carrol