Cuban Posadists

Luko Willms L.WILLMS at SPAMlink-f.frankfurt.org
Sun Oct 1 04:00:43 MDT 2000

      Am  29.09.00
 schrieb  lnp3 at panix.com (Louis Proyect)
     bei  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
      in  3.0.1.32.20000929160751.00e8dae8 at popserver.panix.com
   ueber  Re: Cuban Posadists

LP> would suggest that even by phrasing the question, we get to the heart
LP> of one of the greatest sectarian failures in Marxist history: the
LP> Fourth International.

   Here you explain your common ground with Jack Barnes.

   BTW, for those worried about the ultraleft sectarian error of the
US SWP on the Elian rescue, the two recent issue of their paper carry
several interesting articles related to Cuba, one being a talk by
M.A.Waters to a regional community forum "Ending the US Cold War
against Cuba" held at Yale University on September 23 on "The
historical perspective" of this cold war.
   http://www.themilitant.com/2000/6438/
   http://www.themilitant.com/2000/6437/

Yours,
Lueko Willms