Reactionary petty-bourgeois strikes?

Luko Willms L.WILLMS at SPAMlink-f.frankfurt.org
Mon Oct 2 01:11:24 MDT 2000

   Please allow me to come back to this article, which was, I think
copied from "LM":

      Am  15.09.00
 schrieb  grinker at mweb.co.za (Russell Grinker)
     bei  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
      in  00e101c01f3d$f8942b60$25ce07c4 at grinker
   ueber  Re: Reactionary petty-bourgeois strikes?

RG> But the main lesson of the past few days has been the degraded, and
RG> arbitrary, state of politics and protest. The empty, inconsistent
RG> character of politics today means that events can blow up apparently
RG> out of nowhere, throwing the government into crisis and society into
RG> confusion.

   That is the phrase which I liked most when I read it. Popular
revolt always surprise the rulers, since their contempt for the
working masses makes them believe that their rule is for eternity.

MfG,
Lueko Willms
/------------ L.WILLMS at LINK-F.frankfurt.org --
/------------ Lueko.Willms at T-Online.de      -- "Get PGP Key" im Betreff