"For Workers' Political Revolution to Overthrow...

Mon Oct 2 20:59:34 MDT 2000

>    It would have been necessary _in_ _the_ _interest_ of winning the
> war to produce a different leadership.

History proved otherwise. I understand the principle of political
revolution. I don't believe, however, that such a disturbance *in the middle
of the war* would have been in the interest of the USSR or it's peoples,
despite the crime of transporting whole nations which you correctly assert.

Macdonald

 One that is not alienating the