how students are brain washed

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Mon Oct 2 23:28:44 MDT 2000

Comrades, look at this test bank in comparative politics to see how
undergraduate students are brain washed with feelings of anti communism.
I just wanted to share this absurdity with you, while I was preparing
exam questions for my kids on thursday. Isn't our academia an
establishment to defend the every corner stone of capitalism and US
imperialism?

example;

The former communist states' almost complete control over their
societies, politics and economics was often called

a) democracy
b) totalitarianism
c) autocracy
d) imperialism