Fw: Eyewitness Report - Israeli Terror

Tue Oct 3 16:47:43 MDT 2000

En relación a Re: Fw: Eyewitness Report - Israeli Terror,
el 3 Oct 00, a las 15:39, Luko Willms dijo:

>    Palestine becomes one in the protests.
>
>    The plans for a arab-palestinian Bantustan in some pieces of the
> Gaza strip and Westbank lose ground.

In my opinion, this is a very insightful observation.  There has
always existed a policy from the State of Israel to the Arabs within
the limits of the State, which aimed at breaking the Arab unity.

They have failed, at a tremendous price. This provocation by Sharon
and the ensuing repression by the "democratic" Israeli army has
operated the miracle that, from now onwards, Israel will have to
become not only a prison state, but a new "jail of peoples".

No coexistence will be possible, any more, from now onwards. The
Revolution will begin to roll along again...

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar