Re.: Conference on American Trotskyism reports

Chris Brady chris_brady at SPAMearthling.net
Thu Oct 5 11:01:16 MDT 2000

I for one greatly appreciate Louis Proyect's report from The Tamiment
Trotskyism Conference--a meeting I would have loved to have attended,
and would have if I still lived in or around New York City.  The report
in itself was informational but it also led to more input from others.
I also value highly the correspondence from Paul LeBlanc and Richard
Fidler who were stimulated to write to this list by Louis's report, thus
giving us added dimension to an significant exchange on an meaningful
subject.

Sincerely,
Chris Brady