Trotskyism

Luko Willms L.WILLMS at SPAMlink-f.frankfurt.org
Thu Oct 5 11:25:30 MDT 2000

     Am  03.10.00
schrieb  lnp3 at panix.com (Louis Proyect)
    auf  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
     in  3.0.1.32.20001003111211.00f8f36c at popserver.panix.com
  ueber  Re: Trotskyism

LP> Mao was merely practical and never wrote about anything that did not
LP> relate immediately to the conquest of power in China.

   This is not true. He wrote a lot about maintaining the power of the
burocracy in China.

LP>   Clearly there
LP> are two different methodologies at play here. I would urge those who
LP> are interested in making theoretical contributions and launching
LP> proletarian parties to study the Fourth International. Those who are
LP> interested in the conquest of power would be well-advised to study
LP> Mao's writings.

   There is one group outside of China which really did learn taking
power and maintaining it from Mao Tse Tung: the "Khmer Rouge" in
Kampuchea with Pol Pot at their had.

   I don't think that you recommend to learn like them.

Yours,
Lueko Willms                                     http://www.mlwerke.de
/--------- L.WILLMS at LINK-F.frankfurt.org -- Alle Rechte vorbehalten --

"Ohne Pressefreiheit, Vereins- und Versammlungsrecht ist keine
Arbeiterbewegung moeglich"        - Friedrich Engels      (Februar 1865)