unsubscribing, with thanks and best wishes

Tom O'Lincoln red_sites at SPAMhotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 16:57:20 MDT 2000

Comrades

I'll be unsubscribing today.

Since I charged in here some weeks ago, bristling with wounded amour-propre,
I've had a great time. If I'm unsubbing now it's not because I don't find it
engrossing -- just the opposite. As long as I'm here I'll be very engrossed,
and want to write things, and unfortunately I am committed in other areas.

Thanks to everyone who sent me replies, and apologies for any excesses on my
part. I'll continue to read your writings with interest on the archives.

In solidarity
Tom O'Lincoln