Palestine, Nader, and US imperial interests

Fri Oct 6 02:50:46 MDT 2000

>    Surely not, he is only a minor problem. The marines which Mr. Nader
> wants to send against people like me when some US business gets into
> trouble here, are a bigger problem.

He'd really want to kick our North American collectivce butts if we stood up
for the Yugoslav people, but we don't have that problem. There is no worry
that any North american leftists are going to interferein the Yugoslav
venture, we want to see a total revolutionary before we defend anything.

Let me now raise a hand in saluting the Yugoslav people for their incredible
resistance against Yugoslav destruction, without any support from outside
forces, and against tremendous odds. If indeed they do cave, long live their
resistance- no thanks to "us".

When the final book is written, each will hold their head where they should.

Macdonald.