Child Labor in Palestine: Children of a lesser God: Israeli labor market actually employs 20,000 Palestinian children.

Les Schaffer godzilla at SPAMnetmeg.net
Mon Oct 9 17:39:22 MDT 2000

Mine forwarded:

> CHILD LABOR by Alessandra Antonelli TWO CHILDREN stand at Al Ram
> Junction, north of Jerusalem, chatting loudly to one another.

and later she forwarded:

> CHILDREN stand at Al Ram Junction, north of Jerusalem, chatting
> loudly to one another.

which says the same thing, in HTML form, more than doubling the size
of the post.

Please try to be careful when forwarding material from the web. Your
best bet is simply a cut-n-paste of text plus turning off HTML
formatting.

Write me offlist if you need instructions on how to do this for your
particular email application -- which you should identify in your
request for help.

les schaffer