Yugoslavia

Tue Oct 10 15:06:03 MDT 2000

The thing that gets me about the GLW and CWI coverage is that really you do
not need to be a Marxist rocket-scientist to get it right on this question.
You just need to be *anti-imperialist*.  Why is that so difficult for these
people?

Mind you, when I read the CWI stuff, which paints the overthrow of
Milosevic like some kind of re-run of the Hungarian revolution of 1956, I
did wonder what planet they were on.

And just think, all that was missing from the triumph of imperialism last
week was a vanguard workers' party!

Philip Ferguson