Rocket Scientist: Yugoslavia

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Tue Oct 10 17:16:39 MDT 2000

Philip Ferguson wrote:

> The thing that gets me about the GLW and CWI coverage is that really you do
> not need to be a Marxist rocket-scientist to get it right on this question.

Here is the definition of a rocket scientist from Robert Solomon's book.. The
definition is used to describe the growing significance of financial experts in
Wall Street.

"The experts who devise risk management measures and techniques have been
called rocket scientists" (R. S. _Money on the Move_)

Who can be a rocket scientist?  Quiz of the month...

--

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
PhD Student