[Fwd: post S26 (Jim O'Connor)]

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at SPAMoregon.uoregon.edu
Tue Oct 10 18:28:07 MDT 2000

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx wrote:

> Marxist only. What is this for my sake? Neutrality? On the contrary,  We,
> Marxists, _should_ TAKE A POSITION on the side of the oppressed (Milosovic's
> party) against US strategy of Americanizing Balkans and the puppet
> opposition of Kustanica's forces sponsored by the US finance capital. We

Ah, the poor, helpless MiloMafia. After stripping the state sector bare,
selling out their workers, stomping their neighbors and giving Serb
factories to the nomenklatura-turned-Euroklatura, these helpless victims
of declining credit ratings and the inability to count ballots are now
bereft of the lucrative levers of state power. Let me know when the
humanitarian aid concert is scheduled, OK?

-- Dennis