Child Labor in Palestine: Children of a lesser God: Israeli labor market actually employs 20,000 Palestinian children.

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Tue Oct 10 21:15:33 MDT 2000

Comrades,

For myself, I want to thank from here to Les for his extraordinary job of
dealing with technical problems of subscribers. Today, Les has sent me
several mails trying to identify the problem in my e-mail provider.
Comrade Les has been excessively helpful in instructing me the details of
replying quoted texts and formatting.

Thanks Les. From now on, I am gonna delete the part of the quoted text
which I don't need to reply, and then send. Cross fingers! Hope I don't
forget...

in solidarity,

--

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx