[header from Craven] Indictment by the Blackfoot Nation

Les Schaffer godzilla at SPAMnetmeg.net
Wed Oct 11 10:05:00 MDT 2000

[oops, i forgot to include Jim Craven's header message in the last
forward. Les]

Dear Friends,

Attached is a revised copy of a proposed Indictment by the Blackfoot Nation
for an upcoming All-Tribes Tribunal of the Blackfoot Nation. Any comments,
assistance, critiques etc are appreciated, valued and needed.

thank you for your help.

Jim Craven

James Craven
Clark College, 1800 E. McLoughlin Blvd.
Vancouver, WA. 98663
(360) 992-2283; Fax: (360) 992-2863
blkfoot5 at earthlink.net
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~blkfoot5
Opinion*
"I am aware that many object to the severity of my language;
but is there not cause for severity? I will be as harsh as truth,
and as uncompromising as justice. On this subject, I do not
wish to think, or speak, or write with moderation. No! No!
Tell a man whose house is on fire to give a moderate alarm;
tell him to moderately rescue his wife from the hands of the
ravisher; tell the mother to gradually extricate her babe from
the fire into which it has fallen; but urge me not to use
moderation in a cause like the present. I am in earnest--I
will not equivocate--I will not excuse. I will not retreat a single
inch--and I will be heard."
(William Lloyd Garrison, Abolitionist, on Slavery, 1831)