FAQ addition

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sat Oct 14 10:12:07 MDT 2000

While we are talking about anarchism, I'd appreciate it if somebody could
write up an answer to the question "What are the differences between
anarchism and communism?" that I can put on the Marxism website FAQ
section. With the renewed interest in anarchism, it seems important to have
something on this. Look at the Frequently Asked Questions section of
www.marxmail.org for guidelines on how to answer the question. Post your
answer to me privately or to the list. I would hope that it cover the
following areas:

1. What 19th century anarchism stood for; Marx's critique.

2. Kronstadt

3. Role of anarchists in Spanish Civil War

4. Appraisal of Noam Chomsky

5. Whatever else you feel is important

Cover whatever you'd like. I will probably pull the contributions together
and come up with a synthesis.

Louis Proyect