Anti-Semitic Zionists

Julio Pino jpino at SPAMkent.edu
Sun Oct 15 12:17:13 MDT 2000

Chris: I want to pass on a story Ed Koch loves to tell. In 1980 Jimmy
Carter's advisors told Mayor Koch he better work harder to help re-elect
Carter, "...otherwise, Jesse Helms will run US foreign policy in the
Mideast. Do you want to see that happen?"
Koch replied: "No, YOU don't understand; Jesse Helms hates Jews, but he
loves Israel."
Julio Cesar