(Fwd)Message to Hezbollah: Pls Remember Vanunu

Afficheur at SPAMaol.com Afficheur at SPAMaol.com
Sun Oct 15 23:05:58 MDT 2000

Subj:    Message to Hezbollah - Pls Remember Vanunu
Date:   10/15/00 3:07:43 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   MERL at MiddleEast.Org (MER)
To: MERL at MiddleEast.Org (MER)

   _______   ____   ______
  /  |/  /  /___/  / /_ //       M I D - E A S T   R E A L I T I E S
 / /|_/ /  /_/_   / /\\           Making Sense of the Middle East
/_/  /_/  /___/  /_/  \\10/15          http://www.MiddleEast.Org

  News, Information, & Analysis That Governments, Interest Groups,
         and the Corporate Media Don't Want You To Know!
                      *  *  *  *  *  *  *
          IF YOU DON'T GET MER, YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!
     To receive MER regularly email to INFOMER at MiddleEast.Org

                    MESSAGE TO HEZBOLLAH:
         PLEASE GET MORDECHAI VANUNU* WHEN YOU TRADE PRISONERS!

MER - www.MiddleEast.Org - Washington - 10/15/00:

Information now leaking out from the region suggests that the Israeli Colonel
businessman being held in Lebanon was first lured to Switzerland in a
Hezbollah
sting operation and then flown to Lebanon, possibly on an Iranian jet, last
Wednesday.

Interestingly, the Israeli's did something similar in the mid-1980s when they
lured Mordechai Vanunu from London to Rome, where they drugged and kidnapped
him, bringing him to Israel where they tried him in secret for revealing to
the
London Sunday Times details about Israel's nuclear weapons program.  Vanunu
was
kept for many years in solitary confinement attempting to break his spirit.

Humm?  Will the Hezbollah be crafty and thoughtful enough to add the Jewish
Vanunu
to their list of prisoners they are demanding in exchange?

* For more information about Vanunu, Israel's "nuclear prisoner of
conscience",
use the new MER search capability at http://www.MiddleEast.Org/search.htm.
MER-TV
also has a series of 5 half-hour television programs available about Vanunu
and
the world-wide protest movement demanding his release.

UPCOMING FROM MER:  Protests in Egypt and other cities around the world are
growing.

Many students have been beaten and arrested in Egypt in recent days.
Upcoming
later
today from MER:  "EGYPT - CO-CONSPIRATOR WITH THE USA"

    MiD-EasT RealitieS  -  www.MiddleEast.Org
    Phone:  202 362-5266    Fax:  815 366-0800
                           Email:   MER at MiddleEast.Org