Holocaust survivor: Israeli racism rooted in Jewish religious law

Mon Oct 16 17:24:23 MDT 2000

En relación a Re: Holocaust survivor: Israeli racism rooted in ,
el 16 Oct 00, a las 18:22, jonathan flanders dijo:

> >> Israel's Discriminatory Practices Are Rooted in Jewish Religious
> >> Law <<
>
> How about it's Imperial origins?
>
> <<Nothing is more certain than  ... the only possible
> colonists of Palestine are the Jews. Only they can build up in the
> Mediterranean a ...civilization distinct from ours
> yet imbued with our political ideas

Yes, but WHY the Jews???????

You see, we are going in circles. Both the national exclusivism of
the "chosen people" and Imperial interests are at the root of the
racist Zionist ideology.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar