Debating slavery

Chris Brady chris_brady at SPAMearthling.net
Fri Oct 20 03:06:31 MDT 2000

Charles, I think there is a tendency to discount true Marxist
historians, as opposed to marxian scholars who may use some
Marxist analysis.
Did you see Ronald Radosh's recent diatribe against H. Aptheker?
 http://frontpagemag.com/archives/radosh/2000/rr10-04-00.htm

The webmaster of the site put on a photo of W.E.B.DuBois, and
labeled it Herbert Aptheker.  Radosh pled innocence via knowledge.
" I apologize in advance for the grave error, for which I am not
responsible. ... Obviously, I do know what DuBois looked like."

whatever,
Chris Brady