Query on massacre Namibia 1904

Fri Oct 20 04:21:26 MDT 2000

Thank you Johannes,

It is not pedantic at all to insist on the correct spelling of bastards
like Van Trotha. We need to be able to identify filth like that correctly.

warm regards

ps Thanks to everyone who replied - especially my comrades in the DSP - the
last connexion to organised revolutionary Marxism in Australia.

regards

Gary