Debating slavery: Marx's discussion

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Mon Oct 23 19:31:21 MDT 2000

I agree Nestor. Or take the example of Peron. He nationalized the industry
and emphasized the need to protect domestic economy from foreign domination.
He was neither a liberal nor a conservative, but a progressive nationalist,
whom according to liberal bias would be categorized as conservative.
Liberal/conservative dichotomy implies a danger of preserving the status quo
in _imperialized_ countries.

Xxxx

--

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx