Questions

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Mon Oct 23 19:13:26 MDT 2000

I am very excited by the questions because the questions are formulated
not to answer the original question.

If I ask a question: Was antebellum south pre-capitalist or not? One can
answer the question given the historical information available to us,
but one can *not* avoid the question by changing the question "Should
the choices be only pre-capitalist or capitalist?". This is in social
sciences called avoiding the partner in dialogue by trick. It is very
much like post-modern reasoning aimed at mystification of the original
question.

Did I brush my theeth last night? did I have sex last night? did I eat
last night? or should the choices be between eating and starving? What a
logic.

--

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
PhD Student