[PEN-L:3409] Re: Brenner Redux (was Re: Russell R. Menard onEric Williams)

Mon Oct 23 12:59:02 MDT 2000

>>> furuhashi.1 at osu.edu 10/23/00 01:19AM >>>

Well, I've already quoted a lot from Brenner, but here goes again:

-clip-

Now, this is a very subtle & nuanced criticism of one school of
Marxists by another.  Allow me to go on a little further:

CB: Yoshie, the section of Brenner you quote is a criticism of the Frank, Wallerstein
and Sweezy Marxist school. This seems a discussion confined to the academy. What does
Brenner say about the Marx-Engels-Lenin-Communist Parties Marxist school discussion of
these issues ?