Nader and working class

Dayne Goodwin dayneg at SPAMshell.aros.net
Mon Oct 30 12:54:43 MST 2000

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, Workers World, Chicago Bureau wrote:
[snip]

Hello Lou Paulsen,
        Thanks for your thoughtful, thorough, respectful argument.
        I think that your defense and explanation of what you and the WWP
are doing is sound.  I'm sorry i chose the word "token," "small-scale"
would have more aptly conveyed my thought.  I didn't mean to disparage
your work; I think what you and the WWP are doing is important.
        I have significant political differences with the WWP's views but
I am sympathetic.  I distribute a small bundle of your party's
newspapers(along with several other left publications) in the course of my
political work.
        I think i've detected an increasingly positive evaluation of the
Nader/Green Party campaign in Workers World.  I'm glad to hear you're
tabling at Nader/Green Party rallies.
        Keep up your good work.  See ya', Dayne