What the list needs

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Tue Oct 31 11:04:25 MST 2000

>Surely not. Could Lou or Les provide us with some updated round numbers on
the
>geographical distribution of list subscribers (no names)?
>
>Richard Fidler
>rfidler at cyberus.ca

This is impossible to do with any kind of accuracy because many people
living in third world countries use hotmail.com, etc. But based on ballpark
figures, I would estimate that about half our subscribers are from the
United States, 30 percent from other advanced industrial countries and the
remaining 20 percent from places like Brazil, Argentina, China, Lebanon,
Turkey, South Africa, Cuba, Mexico, Colombia, etc. where I have definitely
been able to identify the subscriber's place of origin.

Louis Proyect