What the list needs

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Tue Oct 31 14:24:10 MST 2000

<< ...the majority of subscribers to the list
are from the Third World ...>>

- Xxxx

> >  >Surely not. Could Lou or Les provide us with some updated round numbers on
> >the
> >>geographical distribution of list subscribers (no names)?
> >>
> >>Richard Fidler
> >>rfidler at cyberus.ca

Yes, 20% of the subcribers are from the Third World. Let's assume that 1% are from
the Third world ? So what?  What bothers you about the *Third World* so much,
since you are replying to my sentence above?

Let's assume that only 10% of students are blacks in SUNY. If you follow your pure
numerical logic, we will end up putting the affirmative action on the shelf
then...

Xxxx

--

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx