How Should Marxists Characterize Chattel Slave Labor? (wasRe:Con

Luko Willms L.WILLMS at SPAMlink-f.frankfurt.org
Tue Oct 31 18:08:22 MST 2000

     Am  29.10.00
schrieb  Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar (Nestor Miguel Gorojovsky)
    auf  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
     in  02e674550231da0MAIL2 at mail2.arnet.com.ar
  ueber  Re: How Should Marxists Characterize Chattel Slave Labor?  (was        Re:Con

NMG> En relación a Re: How Should Marxists Characterize Chattel Slav,
NMG> el 29 Oct 00, a las 17:18, Luko Willms dijo:
NMG>
LW>>
LW>>    Or why don't you all go on and discuss if the lungfish is a
LW>>  fish or
LW>>  an amphibian, or if the duckbill is a reptile or a mammal? Or,
LW>>  why not,
LW>>  how many angels fit onto a needle pin?
NMG>
NMG> Because the problem of slavery under capitalism has direct
NMG> implications on our understanding of imperialism.

   I see it as quite strange that you attach your comment to my
mentioning of some creatures which I cited for being the living
embodiement of the unity of contradictions, like the _ornitorrinco,_
como se dije ese animal, ingles 'duckbill' en español.

   There has never been a society where all social relations where
100% capitalist, and I dare to say that there never will be one.

Saludos,
/--------- L.WILLMS at LINK-F.frankfurt.org -- Alle Rechte vorbehalten --

"Das Volk, das ein anderes Volk unterjocht, schmiedet seine eigenen
Ketten."                         - Karl Marx           (1. Januar 1870)