Recession Effects in Argentina

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Wed Apr 4 06:30:32 MDT 2001

[ from Nestor ]

En relación a Recession Effects in Argentina,
el 3 Apr 01, a las 9:14, Jay Moore dijo:

> Middle classes flee Argentina as recession worsens By Elizabeth Love
> in Buenos Aires and Jan McGirk The Independent (UK) 03 April 2001

Jah, once in a lifetime I informed people on this list before _The
Independent_ did! All that goes in this report has been commented by
me previously. Can you guess what could be said of the working class,
the one working class in Latin America that had approached the level
of living of our "middle classes" in a general sense?

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar