Marx and Marxist epistemology

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Apr 4 21:04:08 MDT 2001

Check the Lukacs archives: http://www.marxists.org/archive/lukacs/. It
includes excerpts from "History and Class Consciousness." Also, the
Ilyenkov archives at: http://www.marxists.org/archive/ilyenkov/. He was a
Soviet philosopher who wrote interesting things, including the article "The
Concept of the Ideal." Another Soviet philosopher is Feliks Mikahailov who
wrote "The Riddle of the Self" at: http://www.marxists.org/archive/mikhailov/

Not online, but highly recommendable on this topic is Sebastanio
Timpanaro's "On Materialism".